Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I head back in for treatment in a couple of hours. Had a nose bleed and other bleeding today- kind of strange...I'll find out what the white counts are first and then will know if they have to adjust the treatment level.

Jo Ann the fabulous chaplain is coming up with Amy, Rose and hopefully Suzanne and Judy to pray and chat during the treatment. That will make the time go more quickly. It will be shorter today as I don't have to have one of the drugs they gave me last week today. It's a different mix.

I'm having to really keep up on the anti-nausea pills but at they really do help.

I'll let you know how it goes today.

Traci

1 comment:

  1. Hey Traci - I hear your weekend was wonderful. YAE!!! Hopefully this week is better then last in relation to how you were feeling after treatment. Dont worry about the hair..less to think about and there are lots of cool scarfs anyway :) Besides its not the hair that makes you beautiful!!! I dont know scripture like alot of the women who are writing to you - but because of women like you who have touched my life i know God. And I know that He is not only walking beside you he is carrying you along the way. You are an amazing fighter. Continue to be victorious! Lots of Love, Hugs and Prayers. Heidi and Dave.

    ReplyDelete